isicelhya Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Izo Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c We begin in 1865, when the Shogunate is on its last legs, but still capable of punishing its enemies. One is Izo (Kazuya Nakayama), an assassin in the service of Hanpeida (Ryosuke Miki), a Tosa lord and Imperial supporter. After killing dozens of the Shogun's men, Izo is captured and crucified. Instead of being extinguished, his rage propels him through the space-time continuum to present-day Tokyo, where he finds himself one with the city's homeless. Here Izo transforms himself into a new, improved killing machine, his entire soul still enraged by his treatment in his past life. His response to the powers-that-be, whose predecessors put him to death, is the sword.
An executed samurai takes an existential journey throughout time, space and eternity in search of bloody vengeance.
I almost did walk out, but I just kept waiting for something to happen to tie it all together, or at least something NEW to happen. But this movie was so pointless and the violence so goofy it was like watching a high school kid's flick. I think it was trying to be high and snooty with its existentialist symbolism but it came acrossjust plain awful and repetitive to me. This was part of the Philly film festival's "favorites"–and I was quite surprised because the "favorites" are always pretty good. Maybe I just could not appreciate it. Anyone see itpart of the festival? With so many other good films that did not make the favorites list, I'd like to talk to someone who thinks this one should have nudged out some of the other ones I thought were fantastic and did not make the cut.
!Contains spoilers! For starters, I got to admit that I haven't seen a Takashi Miike film that I didn't like. But this one was really something really different, in the very way I personally experienced it.<br/><br/>The occasional clips of the WW2 and the rest, in between scenes of Miikeish violence, the "good" guys the "evil" Izo is killing from the beginning to the very end.<br/><br/>The scene where he appears in a Japanese school for example, the kids who surely have been taughtworshipers of the dictatorial few leaders, despising democracy. Of course the continuum of the scene really made me sure of what I felt like from the quite beginning of the film, involuntary slaughter but for a reason.<br/><br/>Despite the more obscene scenes, I really appreciated the way how Izo was not representedan absolute evil person, nor good, it was left for the viewer to decide.<br/><br/>Maybe it's just me, but I really did enjoy the every single second of the film, just wondering how people find this one "boring" or "pointless". Of course it's very personal how one experiences a film, and the metaphoric part may be a product of my twisted mind, but I strongly recommend to watch, see, hear and find out how you experience this one, especially if you're into Miike's films. :) And the soundtrack itself is awesome, the Japanese guitarist/singer with a wailing voice and overemotional way of singing really made its job, yet repeating itself, which just really increased the power of his songs not to mention the way he really beats his guitar's strings.<br/><br/>This is no Ichi the Killer with just splatter and a little twisted plot, there's very much more than that. This one will be next on my DVD shopping list for no doubt.<br/><br/>Total ten points of ten, the best film of 2004 IMHO.

Sound of the Wind full movie with english subtitles online downloadDown Twisted download moviesBorderlands movie hindi free downloadDownload the Shu and the Was Scepter full movie tamil dubbed in torrentDetective K: Secret of Virtuous Widow movie free download hdGirls vs. Aliens hd mp4 downloadNero Come Home full movie in hindi 720pElla and the Dark hd full movie downloadRoadkill full movie in hindi free download mp4hindi The Devil's Teardrop free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by isicelhya
Please log in to post a reply.