isicelhya Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Amazing Bulk Full Movie In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Henry 'Hank' Howard worksa scientist in a military lab, trying to create a superhuman formula but with little success. He is also in love with the daughter of his boss, a general. In an effort to earn his approval to marry his daughter, Henry tests the formula on himself, inadvertently transforming himself into a purple rage monster and leaving him at the mercy of those who wish to exploit his newfound power.
Inside of this movie, there are many wonderful characters. They are all portrayed by great actors, who show a large display of emotions. The characters are very complex and well written, often seeming to be real. The effects for the movie are spectacular, with the lead role (Bulk) being very well animated and inserted into the movie. The plot is very well written.<br/><br/>Plot Summary: Inside of this movie, there is a super serum created by a team of scientists that increases muscle mass and gives other superhuman abilities. When robbed of his wedding ring, the main character injects himself with this serum and becomes the Bulk. He goes on a mission and defeats an evil scientist. After defeating the scientist, the leader of his agency hunts him down and kills him with bombs. Or does he?
oh…my…god…where do I start? No, seriously, somebody give me a hand, I think I lost several braincells watching this flick. <br/><br/>So….first of all, you gotta admire the seriousness they wanted to put while set against some of the most ATROCIOUS green screen effects I've ever seen in my life! The 3D modeling was just horrendous, to the point where this whole movie, I was laughing histericaly at every single suck-ish detail. And speaking of 3D, the monster, the "Bulk" if you must, if you have ever watched Attack on Titan, you might know how the said titans can often run in some of the most hilarious ways possibles, like spasming chicken that grew arms and have no idea what to do with it. But while that make those guys creepy, in this movie, it just made it funnier. The plot itself was kinda…meh. The characters weren't that specially weird, except for the villain. That guy…deserves an Oscar, seriously. He made villains from power rangers seen serious! He makes Jim CarreyCount Olaf seen SUBTLE! <br/><br/>Most of the tracking shots were Painfully slow, and I mean, using the whole soundtrack, made me want o pull that card from Monty Python and say "GET ON WITH IT!" <br/><br/>The only long scene where you actually want to enjoy, is the chase scene….OH MY GOD, where do I start again? the stock footages…the characters, the soundtrack….it was INSANE! I think the only way to sum up this scene, or rather, this whole movie, is with three letters I know everyone knows the meaning: WTF?<br/><br/>That aside, if you want a mockbuster that will make you laugh out of control, this movie is a must-see.

David torrentthe Last Seen in Idaho full movie download in hindithe Into the Light downloadDead Snake full movie hd 1080pCoraz n arrepentido movie in hindi hd free downloadhindi Episode 5.1malayalam movie download Entrenar obsesionesConfesi n de amor 720p torrentthe Nitro Rush full movie in hindi free downloadSnapphanar movie in hindi free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by isicelhya
Please log in to post a reply.